Subscriptions & Match Fees
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
|Category||Paid by 30th September||Paid by 31st October||Penalty Rate||Half Season|
|Young Adult (aged 18-22 on 1st September)||£125||£125||£125||£75|
|Associate (up to 6 games per season)||£60||£60||£60||£60|
|Junior (up to and including School Year 3)||£80||£80||£80||£50|
|Junior (School Years 4-8)||£115||£115||£115||£60|
|Junior (School Years 9-13)||£125||£125||£125||£75|
- Goalkeepers with their own kit receive a 50% discount* on Subscription and Match Fees.
- Club officers and team captains are given a 50% discount* on their membership subscriptions (if they wish it) as a thank you for the time they spend volunteering.
- Junior team coaches receive a 50% discount on the fees of up to two children (if they wish it) as a thank you for the time they spend volunteering.
- Juniors are not required to pay training fees or match fees during the winter season for participation in outdoor junior hockey. The annual subscription is an all-inclusive sum. Junior members aged under 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18 can attend senior midweek training and participate in senior Saturday matches; those selected to play in adult teams will be expected to pay £8 per adult match played (but no extra subscription).
- Children playing only in the Monday after school “Pay and Play” sessions are not required to pay an annual subscription.
* only one discount may be applied per person.
Match fees are collected by the captain after the match, please make every effort to pay your captain on time especially if you are leaving immediately after the match. If for some reason you end up playing more than one game per day, then you are only due to pay one set of match fees, please inform the captain of your second match that this is the case.
|Match levy (Adult, Associate)||£12|
|Match levy (Young Adult)||£8|
|Match levy (Junior playing adult hockey)||£8|
COVID-19 Update 19th September, 2020 – As COVID-19 restrictions currently prevent us from providing post-match refreshments, your Management Committee has decided to temporarily reduce match fees for the 2020/21 season by £2. Effective from 26th September, 2020, Adult and Associate members will pay £10 per match and Young adults and Juniors playing adult hockey will pay £6 per match. This decision is subject to ratification at a club SGM.
How and When do I pay my annual subs?
Membership registration is online. New members can refer to a registration e-mail they will have been sent and new members can click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top right of the website homepage. Once signed up members can re-access their registration details by clicking on ‘Log On’. The registration process will give details on how to pay. Annual subscriptions are due at the start of the season – 1st September – or, for new members, upon election. Subscriptions can be paid up to the end of December, but for each month past September the fee will increase. Late payment of annual subscriptions will result in the member being barred from playing until the arrears are cleared or, in some cases, expulsion from the Club.
For further enquiries please contact us.
|Adult Section Matt Gore. Tel: 07501 340997.|
|Junior Section Matt Gore. Tel: 07501 340997.|
If anyone has any difficulty with paying the fees due to unemployment or other circumstances they can discuss this in confidence with the club Treasurer who will try to come to some arrangement, sometimes in return for some volunteering time at the club. You can also pay your subscriptions through direct debit, to do this please complete the attached form (in Forms) and give it to either your team captain or the relevant membership secretary. There is a slight premium for paying by direct debit.
What is Associate Membership?
Associate Membership may apply to either: a. playing members of any age who play on an infrequent or occasional basis, or b. non-playing members (coaches, umpires, parents, etc,) who give service to the Club. As well the right to enjoy all the amenities offered by the Club, Associate Membership entitles the holder to attend and vote at an AGM or EGM.
What is Social Membership?
Social Membership may apply to those who merely wish to enjoy the social facilities and amenities offered by the Club. The holder is not entitled to vote at an AGM or EGM.