Following the success of last year’s inaugural online AGM, and ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 restrictions after 21st June, we have again decided to hold this year’s AGM online. The well-being of our members is of paramount importance.
We apologise to members without access to computing equipment but hope that the majority of members do have access and are now more than familiar with such meetings. The success of last year’s AGM, which recorded the largest attendance for over twenty years, may even suggest that this format is more accessible to members! We trust that you will continue to bear with us through these extraordinary times and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Mascalls, Margaretting Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 3PN
M: 07507 889049
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE CHELMSFORD HOCKEY CLUB WILL BE HELD ONLINE* AT 7:30 PM ON WEDNESDAY, 30th JUNE 2021
- Chairman’s Introduction.
- Apologies for absence.
- Adoption of the minutes of the AGM held on the 30th June, 2020.
- Matters arising.
- To receive the Chairman’s report.
- To receive a report on the Junior Section.
- To receive the Treasurer’s report and to approve the draft accounts for the year ending 31st May 2021.
- To set the subscriptions and match fees for the 2021/22 season.
- To receive a report on the Chelmsford Sports Club.
- Election of Officers.
- To appoint an accountant to review the accounts.
- Any other business.
* Details of how to join the meeting will be published on this website in advance of the meeting.
Please check the website for details of officers to be elected and other papers before the evening