Due to COVID-19 restrictions and government advice we have taken the unprecedented step of holding this year’s AGM online. The well-being of our members is of paramount importance.
We apologise to members without access to computing equipment and those who are unfamiliar with such meetings but, in order to meet our constitutional obligations of holding the AGM in the month of June, this was the only viable option open to us. We trust that you will continue to bear with us through these extraordinary times and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Mascalls, Margaretting Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 3PN
H: 01245 420709 M: 07507 889049
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE CHELMSFORD HOCKEY CLUB WILL BE HELD ONLINE* AT 7:30 PM ON TUESDAY 30th JUNE 2020
- Chairman’s Introduction
- Apologies for absence.
- Adoption of the minutes of the AGM held on the 20th June 2019.
- Matters arising.
- To receive the Chairman’s report.
- To receive a report on the Junior Section.
- To receive the Treasurer’s report and to approve the draft accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020.
- To set the subscriptions and match fees for the 2020/21 season.
- To receive a report on the Chelmsford Sports Club.
- Election of Officers.
- To appoint an accountant to review the accounts.
- Any other business.
* Details of how to join the meeting will be published on this website in advance of the meeting.
Please check the website for details of officers to be elected and other papers before the evening